Translate

пятница, 16 января 2015 г.

Prima LO

Hi  my dear craft friends,
I want to share with you  the LO I created for one  wonderful lady. She lost him a month ago after they had been sharing their love, their troubles and joys together for 42 years. Yhir next wedding Anniversary was to be in the end of January but on this day of 2015 she'll be without him... They were very happy together...






Her living room  has blue and burgundy colour combo, so  Prima Stationer's Desk collection was perfect for this LO. I added some color playing with Luminarte Silks and the final touches were  made with some glitter and microbeads.
I used Prima  Build a Page sketch for this LO
http://prima.typepad.com/prima/2015/01/januarys-challenges-are-here.html

This LO is  my concern and sympathy for her heavy loss. Do you think she will like it?
Be happy and never give up because we'll have a lot of happy days ahead.
I love you, 
Nataly

1 комментарий:

  1. Грустная история. Красивая страничка. Расскажешь как ты такие полосочки грунтом делаешь? А то у меня только брызги получаются.

    ОтветитьУдалить